▪ Interdisciplinary research project of Masaryk University MUNI/M/0846/2015, which is called ‘The Influence of Cartographic Visualization Methods on the Success in Solving Practical and Educational Spatial Tasks’
▪ TAČR GAMA project - The development of the system for commercialization of results on Masaryk University TG02010067 - 022016/05.
▪ Interpretation of graphical representation of information and maps evaluation from the user’s perspective and his/her personality characteristics (projekt POSTDOC II. - Čeněk Šašinka; "The engagement of the best young researchers for the development of international collaboration")
▪ The evaluation of the cartographic products for the crisis management (POSTDOC II. - Zbyněk Štěrba; "The engagement of the best young researchers for the development of international collaboration")
▪ Experimental practicum: interdisciplinary research proposal and realization (MU MUNI/FR/0413/2014; grantee Č. Šašinka)
▪ Cross-cultural differences in visual perception and interpretation of cartographic information (Internal projects of FF MU MUNI/21/CEN/2014; grantee J. Čeněk)